Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Blogs Name

For the longest time I tried thinking up a cool blog name, and couldn't think up one I really liked. I finally settled for broke, bored n bitchy .. that pretty much sums me up lol So I had named my blog that. Well yesterday in one of the fb pages I am a member of (a horror flim one) the page owner asked what old movie should they watch .. I came to a blank so I pulled up a list of old horror flim titles n there I seen "Blue Eyes of The Broken Doll" (it's a spanish movie) it sounded so cool lol I never saw it before or even heard of it. It was made the year I was born! How cool is that? So I decided that was gonna be my blogs name .. I just changed the word "the" to an "a" instead as it sounded better to me lol

Here a vid from you tube .. watch at your own risk lol I haven't watched it .. I will after I post this :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment